Monday, May 19, 2014

Whatever: Joe

One of my favorite people graduated from college this weekend.
He was 5 years old when I met him. A little rascal that grew into a big rascal.






As someone who I watched grow up, riding bikes and talking trash, I am impressed by my nephew Joe. He  is a pretty great example of how you can do whatever you want if  you set your mind to do so. He is a mind over matter kind of person. There is no talking him out of anything, yet  he has an open mind. He is willing to hear what you have to say and respects  your opinion. Although he will give you hell for it the rest of your life, if it differs from him.




Joe is one of those people who is going to get what and where he wants, not because he deserves it but because he is willing to work. Hard. Harder than anyone around him.  And he is willing to try just about anything if it seems fun or hard.



I am so proud to be his aunt and friend. I count him as one of my inner circle and cannot wait to see what he does with his bright future.


Way to go, Joe!  I am so proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment