Gratituesday started as a plan for me to be present in my thankfulness for my blessings. The little things in life that make me happy or a better person. I am easily bogged down by negativity of others and my own self talk. This is a way for me to "count my blessings" as my ever chipper Grandmomma used to say.
- Nutritional yeast. I have used it to ween off grains by adding it to last night's salmon cakes, this past weekend's waffles, today's frittta...
- Saying "yes" to reading to 4th graders. They all clapped when I finished. I was on cloud 9!
- Juicing. Not delicious, but I feel amazing after.
- Steve drinking the juice with gusto.
- Steve challenging Travis to 100 burpee challenge and me jumping on the bandwagon. Goodbye bingo jigglers! Today is day 43.
- Pure Barre for offering a 20 in 31 challenge. I'm sore already.
- Modest Mouse in Chattanooga. Getting me through my winter-no-music- festival-doldrums!
- Sophomore year, for not being junior year.
- 8th grade, for not being kindergarten.
- Chattanooga Library, for feeding my obsession!
- March, for reminding me May is almost here.