Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Gratituesday: March is Marching

Here it is ...Tuesday again and nearly the middle of March.  Steve and I had a night away on Saturday and it was glorious. I took one photo and one video of the band we saw (Steve's current favorite, Houndmouth) and that was all. No social media blitz, just us. We walked in a  beautiful park with hundreds of other folks happy for warm weather, walked to dinner, walked to breakfast and really just hung out, just being together.

Glorious.


Tonight I am taking him to see one of my all time favorite bands, Modest Mouse. Such a treat to see two bands I really like in a span of four days. Spring has sprung and with it, live music again.



March 10 Gratituesday List
  • Parents who will hang with our girls while we go recharge our marriage
  • Friends who send MMs  with our photos on them as gifts
  • Sunshine on Sunday (I have a sunburned  nose)
  • Answered prayers in the middle of the night
  • Daughters home from traveling safely
  • Pure Barre challenge. 20 in 31 days. I am on number 7 in 8 days. 
  • Sisters who create workout videos so I can not go to the gym
  • Family to miss!  So lucky to have a large family on both sides that we keep up with on social media

    Girl cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment