Thursday, April 2, 2015

Dirt: The List...April

The list...

The list gets skipped here and there, but I love making and keeping up with it...in  my head!

Easter...5 years ago!



April...The List! 

  • Get the piano tuned- back seat
  • Start piano lesssons (Me!) -back seat! 
  • Read 55 books including the Ken Follet Century Books- Have read 16 including one Ken Follet Century Book! 
  • Cook one new ethnicity meal a week: Going okay... Greek this week! 
  • Hike 50 hikes: 7! 
  • Redo my kitchen and bathroom floors (learn to tile!): Nope 
  • Take the popcorn ceiling down in my living room:Nope
  • Paint the downstairs ceilings: Nope
  • Take girls on dates: Going well 
  • Read the Bible: going okay
  • Start phase II of landscape plan: Delaney and I have started our plan
  • Purge, purge, purge! :Going well.
  • Say YES! :  Still saying yes! Ask me to do something! 
  • Exercise 5 days a week; 20 workouts last month! Two already this month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment