The new year is 13 days old.
My to do list is slowly coming together. I don't want to rush.
Mostly because I am lazy and don't want to think about it, but partly because I want it to count.
Thus far, I have the following:
- Stick to "it"
- Purge like my life depends on it
- Get my kids to eat more protein for breakfast
- Get a job
- Finish my list of 30, plus read 70 more books
- Do my "Powers of a Positive Mom" daily Bible readings.
- Exercise 5 days a week and keep a journal
That's it so far. I figure I will unearth more as I am purging, both my house and my soul.
It's Friday... time to rock around the clock!