Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dirt: I flit

It is raining. Finally. 
My rain barrels were empty and my garden looking a little bit peeved.
Now they are full and my garden looks less peeved, more relieved.

I am planning my day, via HBFCM
Here goes:
  • Blog
  • Start load of laundry
  • Eat breakfast
  • Exercise (Bodyrock workout)
  • Switch laundry
  • Mop floors
  • Clean bathrooms (3)
  • Vacuum stairs
  • Switch laundry/Fold laundry
  • Shower
  • Eat lunch
  • Peel shrimp for dinner (last  night we went out)
  • Return items to store
  • Go to work 
 I am trying to be more organized with my time. I tend to  flit from thing to thing, not finishing one task before I start another. Frustration is the name of the game with me, as at the end of the day, I have ten unfinished tasks.

I also thought about how having a list at the beginning of each month really helped me to focus on long term goals. As much as I hate to admit it, I do like a new year's resolution of sorts.
So, as the half way point is upon us, I am starting a new list. A list of what I want to accomplish the remainder of the year, broken down and easily (hopefully) managed in monthly allotments.

We'll see what happens.
For now, enjoy my theme song....


No comments:

Post a Comment