I have been remiss with the list.
But, have no fear, it is coming back in January as part of my 2014 plan.
I love reading everyone's blog this time of year and seeing what fun things they do for the holidays.
I love a fun, wacky, loud holiday season.
We don't get much of that here, I am afraid. My husband is an only child (sort of...two much, much younger half siblings that live in Florida and a step-sister who is out of the picture) and while his mom is very fun, she's not loud. My family is spread across three states. Three sisters and a step brother, we are all raising kids and extremely busy. So, our holidays are quiet.
Next week my siblings, parents and kids are all meeting a few hours away for a mini-reunion. Loud, wacky, relaxing and crazy all rolled into one. I hope we play a lot of board games, watch a lot of fun movies and have a lot of ridiculous conversations about serious things such as toe nails, hair color and numbers of gray one has in one's hair.
(Did I mention I have sisters?)
Here is my list of things I would like to "get done" on vacation.
|Outlaws and Inlaws 2011|
- Finish The Goldfinch and at least one other book
- Master Blokus
- Finish the "Major Award" puzzle (the leg lamp from A Christmas Story)
- Watch A Christmas Story
- Take at least 5 walks on the beach
- Ride my bike to Grayton and back
- Eat smoked salmon dip
- Wear only stretchy pants (after eating a Alleia last night, I need them)
- Take my godson shopping for something equally as fabulous as the snake of 2011
- Get my daughter's and nieces to put on a show of some sort for us
- Hang out with my dad
- Go window shopping with my sisters. This is a contact sport
- Hear fabulous music
- Bond with my siblings
- Not gain 7 pounds
|Can't wait to see how this line up has changed!|