Saturday, April 26, 2014

Whatever: The end of a long week

The weeks are flying by and school will be out for the summer soon. I can't believe that my oldest will be finishing her first year of high school.

This week was a sad one as we lost a beloved ex-headmaster and great leader in our community. Ellie and I went to his funeral and while it was indeed sad, it was more a celebration of a great life lived in service to others.

We are finishing our week off with celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary. Crazy that we have been married that long. I can't imagine a life without Steve, even when we argue and cannot seem to find resolution. The last 19 years together have been really wonderful.

This weekend winds down the girl's activities for the school year. Ellie has one last lacrosse game. Delaney's debuted the spring musical last night. We have tickets for Sunday. I can't wait to see her perform. She is ensemble, but has one small solo part. Little Shop of Horrors is one of my very favorite musicals.

I hope you have an amazing weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment