Thursday, April 17, 2014

Whatever: Spring flowers bring blonde hair


Spring is here and even though we have had winter's last hurrah the last couple of days, it is here to stay. I am not the biggest fan of spring. Too wishy washy with it's weather. I like it hot. However, I love the flowers that come with spring as well as the surprises you find around every corner.







Trees in full bloom, daffodils in little pockets of color, tulips shouting their presence. I took a few pictures when I was out for a run last Saturday in my neighborhood. The run made my heart sing, for more reasons than the obvious.


 I have made peace with spring. And my gray hair and gone back to my beloved blonde. I hate the maintenance of blonde hair, but I love the look. And it covers my ever increasing gray.

Happy Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment