Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cooking: Post Ragnar week

We did it!
Pacers and Chasers finished our second Ragnar Relay.
Fun, exhausting, strenous and a test of our mettle.


I was dreading it, partly because my knee had been killing me and I wasn't up to my fitness level I was last year. But, I sucked it up and did it.
I learned a lot about myself, mostly that I don't like to let people down. Especially people I love and respect. My team was full of people like that.


So....we got into two vans and ran 196.2 miles. Finished in 30 hours and had a blast.
We smelled, we ached, we slept three hours. We crashed in a blaze of hazy glory at 10 pm.

But we did it.
Best one yet.

Casa Swann's Post Ragnar menu
  • Garlic Shrimp with Tomato Artichoke soup
  • Baked chicken, sauteed spinach, oven roasted veggies
  • Chicken noodle soup/ Tomato Artichoke soup
  •  Spaghetti squash spaghetti


No comments:

Post a Comment