Friday, July 12, 2013

Dirt: Live by example

A lesson in humility as posted by the nicest family I have ever known.
The Delvins attended church with us all through  my highschool years and while the parents are truly amazing, hardworking people, they have truly exceptional children. Their family, I believe, is one of the first certified organic farms in Tennessee. Leading by quiet example seems to be their family's motto.

Their farm's Facebook page posted this as their post this morning. 

My goal in life is to be a good person and to raise good people.
I am printing this out and putting it in several places around our house for us all to read.

Thanks, Delvin family for leading us all these years by example.

Thought for the day by one of our lifetime's best example of living God's word. 




No comments:

Post a Comment