Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Cooking: Meat...it's what's for dinner

Now that my super fun, super busy weekend of three whole days is over...

 

Back to my great job. The routine of kid shuttle and dinners cooked.

I have to say, my fit on Friday was self imposed misery. No one is expecting a clean house except...me.

My husband has  been a trooper and has done most of the grocery shopping lately, which I secretly think he likes. At least he has done the meat part of it

This week's menu is meat centric thanks to him.

Casa Swann Menu of Meat.
  • Crockpot tomato soup with homemade meatballs
  • Salmon with spinach, tomatoes and feta/ crispy sweet potatoes with parmesan
  • Pesto grilled chicken legs/kale quinoa salad/ spicy sweet potatoes
  • Kale white bean soup with pancetta

No comments:

Post a Comment