Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Gratituesday: Lately

Gratituesday in a list:
  • Teenaged daughter who are kind, polite and free thinkers
  • Friends who text me randomly and don't mind when I do the same...                                             out of sight is not out of mind
  • Sisters who give me art for my birthday
  • Husband who still  grabs my butt 
  • A 10 year old car with no car payment (fingers crossed it keeps going)
  • My new Fitbit that has me getting up and moving around
  • Pure Barre...I love/hate it about 4 times a week. Stronger abs, harder challenges and cute tights
  • Hard lessons that I sometimes actually learn
  • My nephews, niece and brother-in-law who are still hanging in there after a long, long journey of watching my sister-in-law come unwound. Her memorial was last weekend.

Life is full of hard things. Death seems to be all around me lately. A friend's college son, my sister-in-law, two friends and my brother lost their fathers...we are all delicate creatures  and we are all called to lift one another up.  The little things are what makes life so much more bearable and in fact wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment