Because I write for two blogs for my job, I have had a hard time finding the time for my own...
That has made me a little sad.
I thought back on the reason I started this blog. I started it to share my life thoughts and to keep track of making myself a better person. A little "putting myself out there for the world to hold me accountable" if you will. Recently, I went back and reread some of my old posts and I was a little awed. My writing is decent and I actually had a plan that I have brought to fruition.
So...not like me.
One thing I really did like was my list and if going to work full time has taught me anything it is that I need a list. A real list. Not only of my daily to-dos, but also of my long term goals. Since I don't really believe in "New Years Resolutions" I thought it might be good to start a new list now. Before the holiday hubbub and insanity has a chance to set in,while my mind is clear and I have a few seconds.
So, on that note, here is the NEW list.
- Use my phone less when I am with my family
- Make one room a priority each day
- Take my children to church more often
- Talk to my five every week (I actually have 6, but I think the commercial is 5)
- Work out five times a week
- Clean out my closet and really purge
- clean out Steve's closet and really purge
- Take each of my daughters on a date once a month
- Continue my trail run date with Steve (I love this)
- Write one handwritten card once a week
- Make 10 new friends in 2014
- Make a gingerbread house with my girls. A real one. A HUGE one.
- Talk to my parents more often (texting does not count0
- Make time for my favorite people
- Watch more television ( I literally watch 1 hour a week...I am so out of the loop)
- Spend less time on my computer when I am not working
- Finish the damn outside project I started in May BEFORE Christmas
- East more protien
- Connect with my two nephews that I have lost a connection with
- take my vitamins
- Craft more with my daughters
- Paint my bedroom
- figure out how to use a saw so I can build the outside table I want
- Read more books
- volunteer for something and stick with it...
- Spend more time with my sisters...