Sunday, March 30, 2014

Cooking: Birthday Dinner and More

Baby Girl is back! I felt like I was missing a limb all week while she was enjoying the surf and sun in Florida. She was gone on her birthday, which was really weird. I know I will not be there personally for every single birthday, but 13 seems a little soon.

Today, we are celebrating her birthday with a small family gathering with the "in town" grandparents. I made an ice cream cake and we are having Thai, per the birthday girl's request. Simple and sweet.



The rest of the week is back to normal life. Practices, work and family dinners. Life is good.


Spring Break is OVER at Casa Swann Menu

  • Thai Curry Chicken
  • Baked chicken/ left over rice casserole/ sesame broccoli
  • Grilled chicken pita sandwiches/ veggie sandwiches
  • quiche
  • Italian venison stew/ tomato soup with white beans and kale
  • pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment