Saturday, January 10, 2015

Whatever: My Favorite Christmas Day Photos





First full week of work of the new year checked off! First week of working out 5 days, checked as well. I was going to hike my first hike of the new year today, but it is 24 degrees outdoors with a very stiff breeze. So, instead I am going to clean my house, sort through pictures and work on taxes. Lucky me. I am sorting through the roughly 1,000 pictures I took during  December and want to share my favorites from Christmas Eve and Christmas morning.





Trying out my tripod

My favorite thing is that he wore this red shirt to church. With a green sweater. 
Christmas morning tradition.
Part II
Photo
Three of my favorites
.




Sweet Willie


My MIL and her new headlamp





Someone's first Christmas



 
The best part of Christmas 






No comments:

Post a Comment