Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday blues...

The  tree is in the house...

Nothing has been done to it.

Instead...

I took kids to school, returned library books, worked out, talked to both my sisters, ran to Target to return items, came home and did 6 loads of laundry, mopped the floor, vacuumed the rugs, kicked the soccer ball 1000 times for the dog, picked up tennis balls and put them away 1000 times for the other dog,  put away most of the 6 loads of laundry, cleaned my bathroom, took the trumpet to the kid who forgot it, picked up the other kid, went to the bank, got groceries at (count them) two stores, picked up second kid, came home and put away groceries, made dinner, took a shower (finally), did two more loads of laundry, ate dinner, played backgammon with my husband (2:1- him), did the dishes, read the newest INstyle magazine and now am writing this. 

Basically, I did nothing that anyone will remember tomorrow. 

What did you do?

Casa Swann
only 20 days until Christmas(!!!) 
dinner plans


  • roasted acorn squash, pinto beans with spinach, salad with cucs, bell pepper and pepitas (and polska Kielbasa  for the carni folk)
  • baked squash, crock pot bbq chicken, slaw and mac and cheese 
  • omelets with bacon or veggie all the way!
  • Taco Salad
  • feeling froggy and gonna leave it blank...

Baking 1000 cookies for teachers tomorrow and my patented "you had a baby and need some nourishment"dish for my girl Meg...maybe I will also get those lights on finally. 
Here is  a photo from last year's beauty to tide you over.

Tradition...I always make them hide...2010

Yes... I have a better camera this year...

Yes, I am a red neck and I have colored AND white lights. And shotgun shell lights too! HA!


-

No comments:

Post a Comment