Monday, October 10, 2011

Food: So whatcha want for dinner?

I am in love with running again. 
Fickle, yes that is me. But hear me out.
Running= hungry= eat things that call my name (within reason) without much guilt.
Today, I ran just under 5 miles and tonight I will run another 4 getting ready for my relay.
After that, I will eat dinner. 
Followed by ice cream AND a glass of wine.

That, my friends, is why I run.
To EAT whatever I want (within reason).

Casa Swann Dinners
(within reason)

Baked Chicken, roasted zucchini, salad with avocados and almonds
Red beans and rice, corn muffins, andouille sausage
Chicken catetori, roasted red pepper soup and rice
black bean and ground beef tacos w/guacamole AND brownies!
Shrimp something or other...


You can read between the lines on this menu and see that I eat no meat (occasionally fish) so I eat lots of veggies every day. Hence, I get ice cream (rarely) and wine!

1 comment: