Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Gratituesday: A list

Hipster in training...down to the Japanese anime tee...

  • Grocery store alone, with  no children
  • Daughters who inspire and aspire
  • Books
  • A vacuum that really works after 16 years of bad ones
  • Little dogs and their weird expressions
  • Mother-in-law that rocks. Never in our business, funny and really a good friend.
  • Mail ( I love getting mail, pretty much anything, but especially letters)
  • My grandmother still being alive. Even though I rarely see her and hardly ever hear her voice. She writes me letters and I write back.
  • Color (more on this later in the week)
  • Answered prayers for friends. Being included in requests for prayers is pretty special too.
  • Friends in general, but ones that bring bottles of wine on birthdays are truly special. 
  • Running 
  • GoodHew Socks. And Emily Eckardt for introducing me to them.
  • Instagram...and my new phone.


Have a great Tuesday! Mine has been sublime so 
far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment