Can you believe it is almost OCTOBER?
Me either. I really am not a fan of Fall and now that it is officially here, I am a little sad.
Summer is my favorite season by far. Food, heat, flip flops and sundresses top my list as my favorite things in life.
But, for every reason there is a season or something lame like that.
So, along with Fall comes chili, soup and crockpot meats.
This week, we are hosting our Ragnar team at our house for chili and cornhole. Then my husband is in a chili cook off here on Sunday. So, we won't be having our usual Mexican this week.
Instead, we are having my husband's favorite chicken. And my favorite, soup. At least if I have to suffer through Fall, I get soup.
On that note...
Swann " talk and not talk" menu
- Zucchini quiche/ kitchen sink salad
- Crock pot chicken cacciatore/ sauteed kale/ broccoli
- Cauliflower soup/ homemade biscuits/ leftover chicken
- Basil pesto chicken/roasted sweet potatoes/ kitchen sink salad
- The rest of the week...CHILI!