Friday, September 21, 2012

Fun Fact Friday: How to look cool in an instant


Hello fellow 40 somethings that want to seem cool.
Meet Instagram.

I have to say I am a huge fan of instagram.

 

I have been able to "artify" myself, my kids, my dogs and my husband just with a few swipes of my finger via Instagram. In my pathetic attempt to seem interesting and arty, I have edited hundreds of photos.   None of them award winning. Usually I am bored. 

 

But of all the aps on my phone, this is the one I love the most. Genius and apparently worth a cool billion dollars. That's right...BILLION. 
Started by two guys with a little start up money, Instagram was bought by Facebook for $1,000,000,000 and the deal was finalized on the national holiday know as My Birthday.
Taken on the other national holiday my family celebrates...my daughter's birthday.


So, next time you are arting up a photo of your dinner, your dog or your mom, remember.. you are using a billion dollar ap. Use it wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment