Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Reading: What I am reading right now


I am reading a really funny book.
Funny to me because it is about a family with three grown daughters who are very opinionated.
Very familiar territory to me.

I have been reading it at night and it makes me laugh. My husband wakes up and looks like a deer in headlights and I feel a little guilty. But, I keep on reading and keep on laughing. As this is the first book I have read by this author, I can't wait to find her other books and read them.
 
The non fiction humor in it really cracks me up. 
Looking for something "real" and funny to read? Check out 
Why is My Mother Getting A Tattoo?: And Other Questions I Wish I Never Had to Ask  by Jancee Dunn. Hilarious. Especially if you remember the 1980's.
I am so glad MY daughter picked it up and handed it to me at the book store.Of course there was a very sarcastic look that went along with it.
Can't wait til I get my tattoo...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment