Sunday, February 23, 2014

Cooking: Here we go!

Nice weekend. Steve's dad is visiting from Florida. Ellie had a Mardi Gras dance, Delaney went to dinner with friends and we just hung out. Saturday we drove to my parent's farm for a visit since the weather is just gorgeous.

I love this time of year.

This was our last weekend of nothing going on until school gets out. Literally.  Next week starts lacrosse, track and musical practices. Games, meets and Saturday play rehearsals will take over our weekends until the very last week of May.

So glad the weather was nice and we were able to enjoy our last weekend of free time.

Casa Swann Here We GO Menu
  •  Balsamic Chicken (crockpot)/ Sweet potato fries/ salad
  • Stuffed peppers from last week's menu
  • Indian Masala/ daal/ veggie
  • Pizza
  • Red Beans/Rice/ sausage
This next  weekend, I will be making two King Cakes for my girls to take to school for Mardi Gras next week. I am so sad I am not in New Orleans, but we will be making up for it with lots of rich, delicious food.

No comments:

Post a Comment