So far, February has been so much better than January. No snow (I hate snow), no missed school, no sickness and I have finally gotten my tooth started. Implant in in safely...now the 4 month wait for the graft to take and then I get my real front tooth!
The girls and I worked on storage solutions for their rooms. Ellie is actually almost keeping hers clean. Almost. I am in need of a deep house clean (this weekend, maybe) and we are all ready for Spring.
Thank goodness January is over!
2014 Edition of *The List*
- Make more lists (home, exercise, kids, etc.): Better. I have been better
- Read more books :reading #6 !
- Eat less sugar: snow storm ruined this, but I have been better this week!
- Find a new activity: Looking
- Plan for workouts:This is better. I printed what I want to do and with the exception of this week, have been successful.
- Paint the shed: Too cold!
- Spend more time with my friends: Went to dinner with four the other night!
- Watch more tv- I am so out of the pop culture loop! :Sherlock, Downtown, Goldbergs, Modern Family and Carrie Diaries.
- Find a church that works for us all: not yet...
- Find a cause other than my children :Food bank
- Organize my office: Sorta have done this. Removed a piece of furniture and got rid of the piles on the floor
- Organize my attic/crawl space: not at all!
- Organize my holiday
crapstuff : Got rid of some, not really organized
- De-scary my basement:Started on this...long road
- Go hear more music Jake Bugg with the girls!
- Finish the crafts I promised last year (remember that 5 person crafty thing...well, I never finished it!) :NOPE
- Go see my sister in Ohio (after the state thaws):Too cold!
- Less technology, more conversations :Working on this. I have been leaving phone in purse at home
- More family activities, together, with no complaining (Hello! I am such a whiner!) : Not yet.
- Keep our saturday trail running dates :Too cold
- Finish the backyard project- it's a freaking mess! Too Cold!
- Plant a tree :Too Cold (pattern here!)
- Learn to make bread : Made biscuits.
- Finish the freaking painting (I freaking hate freaking painting freaking trim in my freaking house): Nope
- Save more $ than I did last year : Working on this. We started the Dave Ramsey series at a local church. So far so good.
- Take my kids on more dates; Nashville
- Spend more fun time with Steve doing new, fun things: Not yet...going next week to ball.
- Go get real glasses (I have been wearing the drug store reading glasses and I love them!) Amazing how much faster I read now that I can see!: Hahahaha
- Spend more time with my sisters: not yet
- Create something:Working on it.
- Eat more goat cheese; None at all this year!
- Start running again...GRRR!: Too cold