Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Whatever: Pinterest, my new found love

My husband commented last night on how I spend way more time on my new phone than my last one.
I think it is kinda funny, as he has an ipad that last night, slept in the bed with us.
What he said is true, however. I am "messing" with my iphone more than I ever did my beloved blackberry. I loved that one more for it's texting and actual "phone-ness". This one I love for...Pinterest.
Yes, I am an addict.
It started with my friend Nikki. She is an enabler. Then my girl, Meg, who is all things fun and cool, mentioned it as well. The last straw was Janie, hippest and most studious of all law students. I mean, if she can study for exams and pin, how could I resist with all the cool girls doing it.

So, I started pinning and have not looked back.

I feel so much more stylish and creative because I have a Pinterest account. 
Does that cyber hipness transfer to the real world? Not so much. I still am nerdy and fairly uncool.
But, it is my guilty pleasure. I watch little TV and I have had the same Netflix movies for a month. Pinterest is my time vacuum entertainment.

 On the upside, Pinterest also got me organized to start working on my daughters rooms. I pinned bedding, looks, etc. and then...made it happen. So, my hours of mindless pinning is not for nothing.

Here are a few of my favorite Pins.
Love 'em or not, but I think they are super cool.










Source: etsy.com via Tanya on Pinterest


Source: flickr.com via Tanya on Pinterest




Source: endless.com via Tanya on Pinterest

1 comment: