So, one of the items on my list is finish house project list.
That is such a daunting task, as the list never is really fully checked off.
|glorious parquet...three whole steps|
|No curtains and lots of kids...always lots of kids|
Once those things were off the list more were added, some stemming from the finishing of the others.
When we got a new fridge, I decided I like the empty, clean look of a note free fridge, so the list disappeared. So, I need to make a new one.
Anyway, as lists are always a work in progress, here is the beginning of the 2013 home project list.
- Paint and install the three pieces of trim on the stairs
- Paint the ceiling in the upstairs hall (it is green)
- Fix the hole in the wall in the girl's bathroom where the towel rack came out of the wall
- Replace/paint the registers in the downstairs and upstairs
- Paint the downstairs ceilings
- Finish painting the trim downstairs
- Paint the following doors: Delaney's, Ellie's ,downstairs bathroom, both hall closets downstairs
- new roof
- repair gutters
- Replace and paint facia
- replace windows (that is a 2013/2014/2015 project: 24 windows...most custom sizes)
- paint chalkboard in Ellie's room
- paint chalkboard in kitchen
- repaint cabinets in master bath
- paint master bedroom
- repaint deck railing
- strip and repaint back door
- repaint front steps (color is too blue)
- repair and repaint shed
- finish electrical repairs
- Paint Delaney's room
- Paint Ellie's room
- Paint downstairs bathroom (doesn't need it I just am over the color)
- retile downstairs bathroom
- retile master bathroom
Oh, the joy of owning a house that was built in 1925.