Monday, February 4, 2013

Cooking: Down time week

The weekend came and went. 
Too fast as always. 

Confirmation was lovely. Company was great.
 
 
 
 We went to see the McCallie/GPS talent show, which is like going to America's Got Talent, it is so professional and well, talented. One of our dearest friends performed and was amazing. As I sat and watched her I couldn't help but think of how shy she was just four years ago, and here she was on stage singing!  She was a finalist and I foresee huge things for her.

Finalists ready for the voting!

This week is a reprieve from our busy schedule. I plan on getting some more projects done around the house and just recharging my batteries from the last few weeks.

Down time Casa Swann Menu
  • Chicken and tomato soup (from the freezer)
  • Spaghetti squash casserole (veggie)
  • Pa Nang Curry 
  • Black bean and sweet potato quesadillas   

No comments:

Post a Comment