Friday, February 1, 2013

InstaFriday

Jumping on this bandwagon over at Life Rearranged.



I am linking up to the party.
I love Instagram. Who doesn't?
That is the app that makes your boring life seem a little fancier.
 ------
Sunday, I was feeling under the weather with a stomach and headache. I was craving some broccoli soup and so I made the simplest soup ever. Basically it was onion, broccoli, garlic, broth, salt, pepper and a little Greek yogurt at the end.  That and some homemade biscuits and a Sherlock Holmes movie did me right.
 
  


We finally had a few days of sun after what felt like 40 days of rain.
This was my view after dropping my kids off at school. beautiful sunrise.
 

 An era ended for one of my kids this week. Middle school swimming. 
She grew a lot in the last three years.



 Ever since my Sadie girl died 4 years ago, I have been religiously looking at Jacks online.
Waiting for one to tell  me it is time to come and pick her up.
This was one looks like it might love me, but she did  not speak to me.



The weekend is here! So happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment