I need clothes.
Not need as in "I haven't shopped in days"
but need as in
" I have given every thing away and now I am going to be naked."
Pinterest has been my friend these past few months and now I am making a list of items I want to purchase to go along with what I have already. A plan, have I!
Yoda, channeling am I.
Actually my plan is this:
- buy a complete outfit with items that will go with other things I have
- buy two dresses that I can wear casually, but dress up for dinner
- buy a casual pair of fun shoes to go with shorts/dresses/jeans
- buy some tops that are statements to go with bottoms that I have
- find two pairs of jeans (one blue and one colored) that fit
What are your thoughts about shopping? Do you enjoy it or see it as a necessary evil?
If you shop, where/how do you do it?
Here is my visual list: